Free Trapcode Mir Fire and Smoke After Effects Template
I’ve been experimenting with ways of creating fire and smoke in After Effects using Trapcode Mir. After many failed attempts, I came up with a technique using a flame coloured Fractal Noise effect as the texture within Trapcode Mir.
You can download the After Effects template containing the Trapcode Mir Fire & Smoke preset by joining our newsletter – just click on the Get it now image on the right. I created the template in After Effects CS5.5 for those of you still using an older version of After Effects. If you haven’t got Trapcode Mir you can download a free trial version from Red Giant.
Why should I join the VFXER mailing list?
Each newsletter we send our subscribers a selection of hand-picked VFX tips and resources:
- Free 3D models, textures or After Effects templates.
- Resources to help you land that VFX job or develop your freelance career.
- Hand-picked tutorials and training to further your VFX skills.
- Exclusive coupons or discounts on popular VFX software to save you money.
- It’s completely free and you can unsubscribe at any time. Join us by clicking on the Get it now image on the right.